Ohio Nursing and Medical License Defense Attorneys Handle Professional Disciplinary Matters
Defending doctors, nurses and other professionals facing sanctions from the Board of Nursing and the Medical Board
As a licensed professional, maintaining the proper legal authorization is essential to achieving your goals. After making an enormous personal investment to obtain your license, no effort should be spared in protecting it. If your professional standing and earning ability are threatened, it’s natural to be fearful, but an accomplished license defense attorney can help. Located in the Cleveland area, Sindell and Sindell, LLP has experience dealing with the Ohio Board of Nursing, the Ohio Medical Board and other Ohio professional licensing boards, and can give you the strong support you need. Our firm represents clients through the various stages of disciplinary actions, starting with the investigation phase and continuing all the way through hearings and appeals to various courts. We have successfully advised and represented many professionals who are deeply grateful that they sought our assistance before acting on their own. In the Greater Cleveland area and throughout the state, our lawyers deliver effective counsel in disciplinary matters as well as employment, personal injury and criminal defense cases.
Our firm, including Rachel Sindell, an attorney, RN and CNP, provides aggressive representation in all disciplinary proceedings before the Ohio Board of Nursing and the Ohio Medical Board
Success in your profession depends upon safeguarding your reputation. When your professional license is a subject of investigation or a disciplinary action, you can trust us to give you the legal representation you deserve. We are uniquely positioned to offer skilled advocacy because we are:
- Experienced — With 50 years of experience, Steven A. Sindell is a Board Certified labor and employment attorney who has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition by colleagues of his legal ability and ethics. Rachel Sindell, in addition to practicing law for more than a decade, is also a licensed registered nurse and certified nurse practitioner whose background offers clients a distinct advantage.
- Determined — We are tough, passionate advocates, committed to asserting our clients’ rights. As professionals ourselves, we know what is on the line in these matters. Having won multiple million-dollar verdicts for clients, we are not afraid of taking on powerful adversaries.
- Knowledgeable — Our familiarity with rules and standards that govern medical providers and other professionals gives clients an edge when presenting their defense before a licensing board or other authority.
Starting with a free initial consultation, we will develop a complete strategy designed to achieve the result you seek.
Effective advisers assist with professional license defense, employment and injury cases
Our firm represents Ohio professionals in legal matters relating to:
- Professional license defense — We help physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other professionals protect their licenses when they are threatened with revocation, suspension or any disciplinary actions involving their Ohio license.
- Employment law — Whatever field you are in, our firm can represent employees in cases of wrongful termination, retaliation, sex and race discrimination and other employment-related issues. No matter how complicated the case might seem, we can explain how federal and state employment law affects your situation.
- Medical and nursing board investigations — In medical and nursing board investigations, we vigorously assert the rights of accused healthcare providers and accompany them through the entire process of the disciplinary actions, including appeals all the way to the Ohio Supreme Court.
- Personal injury — For personal injury litigation, we help clients achieve a favorable outcome through skillful negotiation and trial advocacy.
These matters can be highly complex and intimidating. One mistake can be very costly, so you should not communicate with anyone at a state board without first consulting an attorney who specializes in this highly risky and technical field.
Experienced attorneys assist with criminal defense for nurses, physicians, pharmacists and other professionals
If you have been charged or investigated for drug possession or use, narcotic diversion or DUI, our attorneys will deliver comprehensive advocacy in criminal defense proceedings and associated professional disciplinary actions.
Contact a skillful Ohio professional licensing lawyer for a free initial consultation
Sindell and Sindell, LLP represents Ohio professionals in a wide range of legal matters relating to licensing, disciplinary actions and alleged criminal conduct. Please call 888-441-4322 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our office in the Cleveland Metropolitan Area.