Steven A. Sindell
Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbia University, B.A.,
- Sorbonne University, Institute d’ Etudes Politiques, Paris, France
- Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley, J.D.,
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- The Ohio Employment Lawyers Association
- The Cleveland Employment.Lawyers Association
- Labor and Employment Law by the Ohio State Bar Association
Steven A. Sindell is a trial lawyer who has practiced in both California and Ohio since 1967.
Throughout his career he has tried countless lawsuits to juries. His most recent jury trial
successes in employment cases include the representation of four females terminated because of their gender (Judgment paid, $1,726,218.24, Gliner, et al. v. St.Gobain (Bicron); the representation of an employee and his spouse in a defamation action (Judgment paid
$965,958.43, Blatnik v. Avery Dennison Inc.); and the representation of a black manager at a Denny’s restaurant in Medina, Ohio (Judgment $690,000, Griffin v. MDK Food Services Inc.).
Early in his career, Steven Sindell represented wounded students and the families of students
killed in the Kent State shootings of May 4, 1970. In 1973, he successfully obtained a
unanimous victory arguing on behalf of his student clients in the United States Supreme Court
in the landmark decisions of Scheuer v Rhodes and Krause et al v Rhodes.
Steven A. Sindell has successfully advised, represented, settled and litigated hundreds of
employment cases for satisfied and grateful employees, including professionals and their